Tomato Lemon Grass Soup
Served With Sundried Tomato Grissini
Salad & Dips
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Roasted Green Apple Grainy Mustard Dressing
- Young Green Salad with Bouquet of Vegetables and Shaved Parmesan
- Till Tadke ka Chukander; Strips Of Beet Seasoned With Sesame
- Red Pepper Harrisa Piped in Boiled Egg
Assortment of Bread, Herb and Plain Butter, Indian Accompaniments on Table
- Basnu Singhada ka Kebab; Served On Ulte Tawe ka Paratha
- Golden Fried Prawns with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Nalli Tar Korma; Served with Croissant
- Malwani Fish Curry with Steamed Rice
- Herb Crusted Grilled Chicken with Mustered Shallots Cream
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli with Burnt Pepper And Tomato Sauce
- Taazi Bhuni Subzi
- Quinoa and Jaggery Tort
- Bannofie pie with Salted Carmel Ice Cream
- Freshly Cut Fruits
Served at Isituto Marangoni,Mumbai
Bar Services Include :
1. Bottled Drinking Water; Ava 200 ml
2. Ice for Chilling Wine
3. Wine Glasses
Vegetarian Starters On Table
1. Sweet potato, corn, tikki
Infused with Thai chilly and kaffir lime on nachos
2. Sun-dried tomato, asparagus and parmesan pasties
With citric mustard glaze and micro cress
3. Spiced cottage cheese skewers with veggies
Coated with a Dukkah seasoning (an Egyptian spice n nut seasoning ) served with preserved chilli and plum jam
Non Vegetarian Starters On Table
1. Mini Italian Calzones
Stuffed with Paprika chicken salami olives and pimentos
2. Basil & Jalapeno Spiced Chicken Tikka
With Asian slaw in taco shells & a drizzle of chilli oil
3. Cajun spiced chicken tikka;
With pineapple marmalade/green apple butter
Often we are challenged with a out of the box menu which we have not done in along time. Recently an inquiry for an event at Bombay Stock Exchange turned one so.
The event company requested us for a Belgian menu to welcome the Belgian Minister https://twitter.com/wborsus
We had already done a fabulous job at the Belgian National day event at Prince of wales Museum, Mumbai and hence the humble praise from the minister himself!!
Groene thee / Koffie
Kruid Roasted potato with cashew nuts squish sauce
|Kaas Walnoot Sable met Harissa
Geroosterde maïs en zongedroogde tomaat op wafel.
Cheddars en kwark bakken
Spinazie en haricot Sandwich
Signature Cocktails & Mocktails:
- Shirley Temple
- Watermelon & Kaffir Lime Caiprojca
- Guava Mary
Pass Around Starters Vegetarian:
- Fresh Asparagus & Pickled Shallot Phyllo Samosa; Served with Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- Jerk Spiced Tandoori Cottage Cheese; Served with Vanilla Vinaigrette
- Coin Pizza
- Monaco Biscuits with Hummus on Top
Pass Around Starters Vegetarian:
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb Kebabs served with Aioli
- Cracked Paper, Green Lime & Rosemary Crusted Fish; Served withGarlic Vinaigrette
- Chicken & Leeks in Tart Shell
Starters Non Vegetarian:
Spicy Tuna Tartare on Wasabi Biscuits
Chicken & Scallion Bruschetta
Crab Meat & Macadamia Nut Wanton
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Bruschetta
Bruschetta with Green Cucumber & Tender Coconut
Asparagus & Shallot in Parmesan Tart
Wild Mushroom Cigar Roll; Served with Porcini Mayo
Grilled Artichoke with Basil Pesto
White & Dark Chocolate Mini Domes
Tangerine Baked Cheese Cake (One Bite Size)
“JOSS”, a temple of fine dining, conceptualized by Mr. Farrokh Khambata himself. Farrokh’s philosophy in Food is simple. Use the freshest ingredients that are made available to you. Don’t compromise on their quality and be creative at every stage. Motivated by his passion for food, Farrokh continues reinventing himself.
With the tremendous success of Joss Restaurant, Catering and Allied was renamed to “Joss Catering Services” is known for the perfect execution of numerous formal sit down meals, special events catering for product launches, corporate parties, and in house parties for various celebrities and industrialists in Mumbai and for weddings. This is one of Mumbai’s foremost and most sought after outdoor catering unit.
Under Farrokh Khambata and his team of chefs, global flavors are used to create authentically innovative cuisine and only the finest ingredients are used to prepare signature dishes. The company’s constant pursuit is to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by giving them an unforgettable dining experience. Accompanied with exquisite taste,JOSS Catering offers a ONE STOP SOLUTION for F&B for outdoor or indoor catering.
Joss Catering is the choice caterer to the Consulate Corps of various Consulate Generals in Mumbai including Canada, France, The United States, The British Deputy High Commissioner, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Indo Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry and many more.
Moveable Feast is a premier catering service designed to elevate the art of catering and entertaining to new levels of sophistication with unparalleled attention to detail.
Moveable Feast is a brand owned by Degustibus Hospitality that owns Indigo restraunt and Indigo Delicatessen around India. They also own the banquets at Tote on the Turf and Tote Bar.
From their state-of-the-art, 11,000 sq. ft. kitchen facility, Moveable Feast provides a full-service, multi-segment, multi-cuisine experience; entirely customizable, depending on your event’s requirement.
Moveable Feast can cater for intimate gatherings of 10, or larger corporate events, to wedding banquets for 5,000 offering a multitude of Indian, oriental and Pan-Asian, modern European and American cuisines. Moveable Feast sets the highest standards in catering.